Nursing Examination Proctor
ABOUT RASMUSSEN COLLEGE:
Rasmussen College is a regionally accredited private college that is dedicated to changing lives and the communities it serves through high-demand and flexible educational programs. Since 1900, the College has been committed to academic innovation and providing the highest standard of education while empowering students to pursue a college degree. Rasmussen College offers certificate and diploma programs through associate’s, bachelor’s and master’s degree programs online and across its 22 Midwest and Florida campuses. A pioneer in online education, the College is helping lead advancements in innovations such as competency-based education and comprehensive student support services that help working adults advance their careers. The College is also committed to providing a positive impact on society through public service and a variety of community-based initiatives. For more information about Rasmussen College, please visit rasmussen.edu.
- Assist in administering written, and computer-based exams.
- Policies and procedures of test administration
- Customer service techniques for public contact in person and on the telephone
- Basic recordkeeping procedures
- Follow written and oral instructions
- Give clear and concise instructions
- Meet and deal with the public in a tactful and courteous manner while enforcing examination
Rules and procedures:
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Keep information confidential
- Maintain accurate records
- Learn general and specialized software applications
- Distribute examination materials to candidates.
- Monitor test rooms and help to enforce time limits and compliance with other examination procedures including the taking of fingerprints and arranging the seating of candidates.
- Answer questions concerning examination procedures, discrepancies in test booklets, and other routine matters.
- Collect, check, and count examination materials.
- Report rule violations and/or unusual occurrences during examinations to supervisor.
- Check candidates' identification.
- Notify appropriate personnel when test equipment malfunctions occur.
- May score examinations and input data into exam databases.
- May serve as a receptionist at performance tests and interviews.
- May read routine instructions to candidates.
- May transport highly confidential test materials from one location to another.
- May perform general clerical duties such as answering phones, processing correspondence, maintaining files, and distributing mail.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Education, certifications and Licensures:
- Associate’s degree preferred
- Experience facilitating group activities preferred
- Experience using computer-based programs and comfortable working with basic technology
Rasmussen is committed to the policy that all persons shall have equal access to its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.