Head Women's Tennis Coach
American International College is a private, coeducational institution of higher education located on a 70+ acre campus in Springfield, Massachusetts. The campus has 42 buildings on two sites approximately 1/2 mile apart with a total of approximately 660,000 gross square feet. Included in the inventory of buildings are student residences for a resident population of 900 students. Founded in 1885, the College has 3700 graduate and undergraduate students. AIC offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs through the Schools of Business, Arts and Sciences; Health Sciences; and Education. The mission of the College is to transform student lives through career focused learning, with a strong foundation in the liberal arts, a commitment to serving the community, and a high level of involvement in the global economy.
- Interact with athletic administration and financial aid office to create and maintain financial aid plans
- Scheduling of independent contests for the team
- Game strategies including practice, game coaching, and preparation
- Retention activities including academics, social and financial issues
- Game management
- Departmental Assignments
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred
- Deep knowledge of tennis and tennis recruiting required
- Knowledge of NCAA regulations and the ability to pass NCAA compliance test with 90 days of employment required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with culturally diverse populations
- Knowledge of video editing software
- Knowledge of recruiting methodology
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including nights and weekends
This is a full time, benefited position. Normal office hours are from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, flexible to the needs of the department.
Qualified applicants should save and submit a brief cover letter, current resume, and contact information for three professional references (one of which must be a current or prior supervisor) as one document. Upload the saved document into the online application.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.