Contra Costa Community College District
Cooperative (Co-op) Work Experience Program Adjunct Instructor
Posting Number: F00200
Location: Contra Costa College
Salary: $37.47 (Please see description for details)
Description of Position:
Hourly Salary: $37.47 per student, per unit with a minimum of 3 units per student.
Co-op faculty members are responsible for the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
Adjunct Faculty duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. providing instruction in accordance with established curriculum, course outlines and class schedules;
2. creating and maintaining an environment which emphasizes learning, encourages free discussion of ideas and critical thinking;
3. evaluating progress of students concerning educational matters and grades student work;
4. meeting with students outside of class;
5. maintaining appropriate standards of professional conduct and ethics;
6. maintaining current knowledge in the subject matter areas;
7. fulfilling professional responsibilities of a part-time/temporary faculty member;
8. maintaining accurate academic records;
9. performing other related duties as assigned.
The minimum qualifications for an instructor of work experience education shall be the minimum qualifications in any discipline in which work experience may be provided at the college.
Job Close Date:
Open Until Filled: Yes
To apply, visit: https://www.4cdcareers.net
The Contra Costa Community College District does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, sex, or sexual orientation. This prohibition against unlawful discrimination extends to any person who is perceived to have any of the above characteristics or who is associated with someone who has, or who is perceived to have, any of those characteristics.
Copyright ©2015 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency