LOCATION: Green Bay Campus
STANDARD HOURS: 37.5 hours per week. Monday-Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday - Friday with at least one evening per week. Flexibility required to include other evening and/or weekend hours as necessary.
MINIMUM STARTING RATE OF PAY: $19.91/hour
*Current benefit eligible employees will be placed within the pay range based on their current rate/range.
Location: Northeast Wisconsin Technical College, Human Resources, 2740 West Mason Street, Green Bay, WI 54307-9042. All postings are considered current and available until removed from the website.
Northeast Wisconsin Technical College is committed to promoting a learning environment where employees and students of differing perspectives and cultural backgrounds pursue career and academic goals embraced in an environment of respect and shared inquiry.
Responsibilities include daily operations related to processing admissions and enrollment records, providing assistance to prospective students on completing the application through enrollment of first semester classes. Attend recruitment events internally and externally to represent and assist with the admission process.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the functions identified in the job description.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Explain the Admission process to prospective students and their support team. Guide students through the application process to course enrollment.
- Attend recruitment events internally and externally to represent and assist with the admission process; participate in events designed to move students from application to enrollment.
- Review, analyze, and take action on admission and enrollment data to ensure students are enrolled in the appropriate program and courses, i.e. pre-program to program status, program waitlists, closing student records, etc.
- Collaborate with Deans, Associate Deans, and academic advisors to guarantee accuracy of student records for graduation in accordance with published policies and procedures.
- Review, analyze and process district-wide Credit for Prior Learning, within the guidelines and policies of the WTCS and NWTC.
- Process and enter incoming academic transcripts, enrollment records, and manage audits.
- Facilitate the graduation process between staff and students, develop reports and share information with necessary departments
- Maintain ongoing communication with students during the admission and enrollment process.
- Recommend, develop, and implement communication strategy to support prospective applicants through the admission process to course enrollment through graduation.
- Assist with submissions and data collection to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Update Admission and enrollment information on the internet and other college wide publications.
- Evaluate the admission and enrollment process for efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Values - Demonstrate behaviors and action that support the College’s values - Customer Focus, Everyone Has Worth, Passion and Inspiration, Collaboration, Emotional Intelligence, Results and Accountability, Valuing Talent and Well Being, and Ethics.
- Student Success – Demonstrate behaviors and actions that support student recruitment, retention, and student success initiatives.
Diversity Oriented - Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, socio-economic background, or job type.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Enthusiastic - Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Associate's Degree
Experience: Two years related work experience.
**An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
Microsoft Office Suite, document imaging software, and database management system; People Soft experience preferred
Must hold a valid driver’s license and be insurable under the District’s standard insurance policy terms.