Rasmussen College is currently seeking an accomplished Administrative Assistant to support one or more executives in our fast paced, corporate office setting. This role is responsible for calendar management; making (national) travel, meeting and event arrangements; creating and formatting presentations; preparing reports and financial data; and general internal customer relations.
- Maintaining day-to-day calendar activities of executive, office, and/or department using MS Outlook
- Through Travel Department, creation and maintenance of all travel accommodations
- Scheduling/planning/coordinating meetings of various sizes and locations
- Creation and distribution of correspondence including, but not limited to, mail merges, memos, emails, letters, binders, presentations and the like using MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Compile and process expense report submissions via Concur system for executive and handle direct report reviews and approvals
- Conducting weekly meetings with executive(s) to review upcoming meetings, projects, priorities, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality to sensitive organizational matters
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as an Administrative Assistant in a corporate environment
- Intermediate experience and knowledge using Microsoft Office programs including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Polished, professional and detail oriented
- Superior organization and prioritization abilities with efficient time management skills
- Positive/enthusiastic attitude; eager to take initiative
- High energy style, ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced proofreader
Rasmussen College is a regionally accredited private college that is dedicated to changing lives and the communities it serves through high-demand and flexible educational programs. Since 1900, the College has been committed to academic innovation and providing the highest standard of education while empowering students to pursue a college degree. Rasmussen College offers certificate and diploma programs through associate’s, bachelor’s and master’s degree programs online and across its 22 Midwest and Florida campuses. A pioneer in online education, the College is helping lead advancements in innovations such as competency-based education and comprehensive student support services that help working adults advance their careers. The College is also committed to providing a positive impact on society through public service and a variety of community-based initiatives. For more information about Rasmussen College, please visit rasmussen.edu.
At Rasmussen, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed supporting and encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome our employee’s differences regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.