Join Us….in building a NEW American Women’s College for the 21st Century
Become part of a vibrant community of world-class professionals transforming the lives of a motivated and diverse student population. A pioneer in innovative academic programs since 1897 and one of the fastest growing colleges in New England, Bay Path College is seeking to fill the following part time, 10 month position.
Academic Affairs Project Coordinator
Position is responsible for project coordination; data collection and analysis; and budget forecasting in support of the Academic Affairs Office. The Project Coordinator collaborates with faculty, staff and research resources to collect project information, creates reports to disseminate information and maintains project files and information in an orderly manner.
* Researches data state-by-state to determine authorization status, maintains technology to manage updates and ongoing maintenance of the State Authorization for Distance Learning project;
* Creates and provides status reports for all departments, monitors state regulation changes and communicates changes to appropriate individuals
* Maintains full-time faculty and adjunct faculty profile information such as: rank status, degrees, compensation information, and compensation tracking
* Liaisons with the Bay Path College IT department staff to transition the collection of Academic Affairs information to Jenzabar sources;
* Develops and oversees student learning and achievement database;
* Develops process to collect information for Annual Faculty Report and enters data into the database;
* Responsible for cross-training staff as backup for data entry and maintenance;
* Prepares reports and data analysis
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree and prior experience working in higher education environment preferably in Academic Affairs or Institutional Research Office. Candidates must be detail oriented with strong analytical skills and proven experience with data collection, data analysis, report writing and data maintenance required. Highly skilled in various technologies such as: Microsoft Access, Excel, and Word software, InfoMaker and Jenzabar software.
Applicants for this position should submit a cover letter outlining salary requirements, resume and contact information for four professional references. All applications should be sent electronically in MS Word format to [email protected].
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.