This position is responsible for communications, marketing, recruiting and branding activity for Bay Path College Graduate Admission’s efforts. In collaboration with the Director of Enrollment Marketing and Analytics, position is responsible for the planning, integration, coordination, and management of the strategic communications plan across all communication platforms to multiple audiences.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS:
- Demonstrates exceptional oral, writing, and editing skills, and good aesthetic judgment. Firm grasp of both internal and external marketing concepts, techniques, and the ability to craft and implement strategies focused on marketing objectives and goals.
- Demonstrates understanding of the graphic design industry and digital assets, new media, advertising, direct mail, print production, and social media.
- Demonstrates project management expertise, is detail oriented, and has the ability to manage several projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of current and emerging industry trends and principles.
- Very strong interpersonal and listening skills and ability to work well in a collaborative team environment.
- An entrepreneurial and determined attitude in order to meet targets, and the confidence to work independently without daily oversight.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate mission through marketing and communication strategies, including web-based environments.
- Ability to implement the strategic use of new media to complement and enhance traditional communications channels.
- Knowledge and experience in using social media as a promotional/engagement tool.
- Thorough knowledge of web communication techniques, vehicles and formats. Ability to effectively use web technology to achieve communication goals.
- Solid foundation in grammar, spelling, and the composition of various communication vehicles are essential.
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders across divisions.
- Recommended a minimum of five years of experience with a proven record of success in marketing and brand management.
- Customer service oriented
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop, implement, and analyze marketing and recruitment strategies for each graduate program -- including publications, advertising, correspondence, web site information, paid search engines, display advertising, digital marketing, cost-per-lead marketing, professional organizations, campus visits, presentations, information meetings, and follow-up strategies. Evaluate effectiveness and suggest modifications.
- Establish and maintain a dynamic, cooperative relationship with program directors, faculty, admissions staff, communications and enrollment marketing team members.
- Assist Program Directors and Program Developers in developing and coordinating marketing strategies to promote graduate programs.
- Develop and implement an ongoing, enrollment management marketing plan to promote each graduate program.
- Work with Deans and Directors to develop and implement Thought Leader strategy for each program.
- Responsible for the strategic development of printed materials, electronic and digital communications for both internal and external audiences.
- Coordinate with the Electronic Communications Manager strategic program specific electronic communications within every phase of the admissions funnel.
- Track enrollment results by program weekly and adjust plans accordingly.
- Develop an annual plan for market research. Tracks and assess all communication strategies.
- Submit to the Director, marketing implementation ideas for researching target audiences based on the standard market research data results.
- Use the results of market research to assist the Director, Deans, Program Directors and Program Developers in strategic communication efforts.
- Utilizing analytics, measure results of graduate marketing campaigns throughout the admissions funnel on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Ensure brand language is incorporated in all enrollment communications.
- Develop, write and/or edit a variety of print or electronically-based communication materials.
- Work with the Director on marketing budget detail to plan marketing activities based on the approved budget.
- Develop and maintains appropriate databases and mailing lists to target prospective students.
- Utilize social media and digital marketing to increase recognition, responsiveness and engagement.
- Coordinate social media efforts with institutional communications group which includes the Director of Communications, Electronic Communications Manager, Website Coordinator, and Senior Writer.
- Create liaisons within the community, governmental agencies, and organizations for promotion of existing programs as well as new program development.
- Work with the Website Coordinator to update Graduate program website pages periodically with new and relevant content.
- Gather and continually update student success stories per program
- Recommended a minimum of 5 years in higher education enrollment management and/or marketing
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college required, Master's degree preferred
- Proven track record of success in marketing and brand management
- Experience measuring marketing effectiveness and/or return on investment(s) as it relates to enrollment management initiatives and/or marketing campaigns
- Experience in a higher education environment preferred
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Should be committed to a culture of diversity and equality
Applicants for this position should submit a cover letter outlining salary requirements, resume and contact information for four professional references. All applications should be sent electronically in MS Word format to [email protected].
An equal opportunity employer, Bay Path College is committed to fostering diversity in its student body, faculty, and staff.