Job Description: A full-time position under the supervision of the Associate Director of Enrollment Management. The successful applicant will project a positive image of Cameron University. Job responsibilities include three main categories:
- Recruitment: Contact and recruit prospective students, visit area high schools to meet prospective students and form relationships with school personnel; visit area community colleges and other educational entities to meet prospective students and to form relationships with school personnel; plan and implement various on campus recruitment activities; participate in college fairs and trade shows; conduct campus tours; present programs to on and off campus groups; plan and carry out periodic preview days; maintain ongoing communication with prospective students
- Orientation: Serve on the planning and coordinating committee, assist in conducting enrollment events and orientations for all incoming students, assist in recruiting and training for the University student ambassador program.
- Publications: Assist in creating flyers, handbooks, and other media to promote Cameron University. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university and/or equivalent work experience in the field or in a related area.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, presentation and organization skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Candidate must have a proven ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as be creative and energetic.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, speech, communications, or advertising.
- Demonstrated success in marketing and/or public relations. Experience in higher education desired.
SALARY RANGE: $26,000
TO APPLY: visit https://cameronhr.silkroad.com/